Re: rdb2rdf test cases reports

Hi Nuno

On 05/08/2011 22:17, Nuno Lopes wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> I was running the test cases and found a few issues:
>
> 1) The attached patch fixes mostly case mismatches in some mapping files and/or output files, some small errors in the SQL queries (like extra quotes and a missing relation from the FROM clause). Biggest changes were adding a missing primary key to D013.  Boris can double check in case I made a mistake.
You forgot to attach the patch ;-)   However, I've re-checked the files
and I've found some of the issues you mention.
would you please send me patch, so I can check everything is ok.

> 2) the SQL scripts to create the databases use double quoted strings ("string"). PostgreSQL seems to have a problem with this and expect single quoted strings ('string'), MySQL seems to work with either representation.  What the standard for representing strings? Should we use single quotes if it works on more SQL engines?
Thanks for pointing out this. I think the sql scritps have to follow the
SQL 2008 standard, and I think the standard have some examples that uses
single quotes.

> 3) D014-3tablesExample/r2rmlb.ttl has an undefined reference to<#TriplesMap1>.
Fixed

> I'll report any more issues I find.
Thank you very much Nuno, if you find something else please let me know.

Boris