Re: Status of the R2RML document and going last call

David,

Per process reference implementations and test cases are of relevance for the candidate recommendation phase only. More exactly, reference implementations should be available _at the end_ of the candidate recommendation phase.

In other words, process-wise, last call can go ahead without those without any problems.

I hope that helps.

Ivan

----
Ivan Herman