Re: SQL-based approach: Turtle translation of the XML schema

The corresponding Turtle translation of the XML version of the mapping
for the extended
example is available at :
http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/rdb2rdf/wiki/Example_of_SQL-based_RDB2RDF_Mapping:_Revision_3

Both the links ("R2RML Schema in Turtle", and "Example of SQL-based
RDB2RDF Mapping:Revision 3") are also available from the Main Wiki Page
(http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/rdb2rdf/wiki/Main_Page#On_the_Wiki)

Thanks,
-Seema & Souri.