Re: RDB2RDF WG agenda for 2010-09-07 meeting 1600 UTC

> I'm surprised there hasn't been any discussion on this topic this week.

Looking at the recent thread makes me believe it is not a lack of discussion
happening but rather a matter of timing. Seems like sending out the agenda
typically triggers a discussion in this WG, so I'll send out the agenda
earlier from now on (IIRC Richard already pointed this out to me once ;)

> It seems that we have three proposals on the table. What are we going to do?
> Consolidate them in one document? Vote for one?

I've prepared a straw-poll - see separate mail to follow soon.

Cheers,
      Michael

--
Dr. Michael Hausenblas