NO TELECON on 2010-11-02 but some ongoing actions ...

From: Michael Hausenblas <michael.hausenblas@deri.org>
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2010 09:33:58 +0100
To: RDB2RDF WG <public-rdb2rdf-wg@w3.org>

All,

As already mentioned, due to TPAC [1] our next week's telecon is herewith
cancelled.

Two things we should and can do in the meantime:

 + Progress the semantics part - who's chairing this task force, now?)
 + Start work on the Test Cases - Boris? Maybe you could update [2] with the
current R2RML syntax (in the Wiki, not as an PDF, please ;) so that I can
then pull in the content into [3]?

Cheers,
      Michael

[1] http://www.w3.org/egov/wiki/TPAC_2010