FW: Transition request for 'R2RML: RDB to RDF Mapping Language'

All,

I have the pleasure to inform you that our activity lead has approved the
transition request (see fwd message below).

However, he also asks us to clarify the direct graph/default mapping in the
"Status of this Document" (SOTD) section.

I hence would like to ask Ashok, Eric and Harry to take this as an input for
the today's telecon with TLR and Ivan (sorry for not being able to join in)
to come up with a concrete wording proposal (a single sentence that explains
our intention) for the SOTD section.

Harry, can you - right after the telecon - please take it from there, that
is, update the document at [1] since I don't have access there?

Once this is done, I'll answer TLR officially via the W3C-internal mailing
lists.

Cheers,
      Michael

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/2010/WD-r2rml-20101028/