Re: done with the document -- just figures need to be updated

>> It looks fine to me. You could have also done it with data-types, but
>> otherwise it seems clear.
>>
>> Given that we have to publish this before 12 ET time today, I think
>> unless
>> there's any objections, we do the publication request. I'll wait 2 more
>> hours just in case.
>
> Hang on a sec Harry - do you mean the new images are already in the W3C
> CVS?
>
> Can I run pubrules on it now or do you take care of it?

Michael - no, the new images are not in CVS. Can you bing them in and
re-run pubrules, and then I'll write-up the publication request?

(Sorry, doing about 3 publication requests today, and your a more
knowledageble chair than the other two!)

>>> http://mccarthy.dia.fi.upm.es/rdb2rdf/img/ForeignKey.png