Re: done with the document -- just figures need to be updated

From: Boris Villazón Terrazas <bvillazon@fi.upm.es>
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2010 11:20:25 +0200
To: "Hausenblas, Michael" <michael.hausenblas@deri.org>
CC: Souripriya Das <souripriya.das@oracle.com>, RDB2RDF WG <public-rdb2rdf-wg@w3.org>
Hi Souri,all

I updated the figures according to version 1.25, you can find them at:

http://mccarthy.dia.fi.upm.es/rdb2rdf/img/TriplesMap.png
http://mccarthy.dia.fi.upm.es/rdb2rdf/img/ForeignKey.png
http://mccarthy.dia.fi.upm.es/rdb2rdf/img/RDFTermMap.png

I have a question, I'm not sure how exactly represent this
rr:tableGraphIRI rdfs:range <Set of valid IRI references> .

it is included in the figure
http://mccarthy.dia.fi.upm.es/rdb2rdf/img/TriplesMap.png

Would you pls check it and let me know if it is ok?

Thanks

Boris