Re: Downloadable draft of SQL:2008

On 20 Oct 2010, at 15:26, Juan Sequeda wrote:
> We should (at least for us) create a glossary of terms (put it on
> the wiki?)
> so anybody who reads the document and may be confused about a term,
> can know
> exactly what we are referring to.

I think it makes sense to put these definitions into the R2RML draft
as well, because not every reader will be motivated to look them up in
the SQL spec.

But I'm afraid this will have to wait until after FPWD.

If someone wants to start compiling relevant definitions from the SQL
spec on the wiki, then the editors could use that as a basis for a new
section in the draft.

Best,
Richard