Downloadable draft of SQL:2008

From: Richard Cyganiak <richard@cyganiak.de>
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2010 23:48:36 +0100
To: RDB2RDF WG <public-rdb2rdf-wg@w3.org>
http://www.wiscorp.com/sql200n.zip

This looks like a 2006 draft of SQL:2008. I don't know how it differs
from the final version, and I don't know why it is available for
download for free, given the price of the real standard.

Anyone who doesn't have a copy of SQL:2008 handy might find this useful.

Part 1 defines basic terminology (client, server, schema, table,
column etc) and says what it in SQL Core.

Part 2 defines the SQL language.

Part 11 defines the Information Schema (the standard way of finding
out which tables and columns are available in a database).

The other parts are not relevant for SQL Core.

Best,
Richard