Re: RDB2RDF WG agenda for 2010-10-19 meeting 1600 UTC

>   I will not be able to make the call on Tuesday.
> Can we agree that Eric's description is accurate and correct?
> The semantics can then be expressed in Datalog.

 I think the best way forward is to let the FPWD of R2ML simply be
example-driven and in English (i.e. imagine it being read primarily not
by implementers (although they should read it first before reading the
semantics), but by users of the language who may not be able to read the
semantics.

This lets the semantics document be a separate document that will be read
primarily by implementers and the formal description (datalog,
set-theoretic, whatever) be solved as a separate problem, which will not
require publication as a simulataneous FPWD. However, we will need to
publish *something* there soon to make sure we can make it up to Rec
before the WG expires. I'll do the schedule for that and add it to the
group web-page, and can mention that briefly on the telecon on Tuesday
(which I should be at...sorry, lots of travel recently!)

>>> http://linkeddata.deri.ie/