Re: [R2RML Test Cases]

* Boris Villazón Terrazas <bvillazon@fi.upm.es> [2010-11-24 13:19+0100]
> Dear all,
>
> Thanks for the feedback about the test cases.
> I'll update the test cases including all the feedback we got from
> Juan, ericP, Souri, etc.
>
> During the telco, Eric created a new test case, you can check it at:
> http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/rdb2rdf/wiki/R2RML_Test_Cases#R2RMLTC0005b
>
> Eric wants to discuss about this particular test case.

I added a discriminating query 'cause it's easier to compare the
results of selected SPARQL and SQL queries than to do graph compare.

Actually, this brings up an interesting question about re-using the
SPARQL test suite. How many of our implementors will offer a SPARQL
interface and already exploit the SPARQL suite? Do we want to try to
make their lives easier by using mostly the same test suite?

--
-ericP