Re: [R2RML Test Cases]

* Harry Halpin <hhalpin@w3.org> [2010-11-09 17:21-0000]
> > Harry,
> >
> >> Good reminder of test-cases. Let's get you CVS access and prepare a
> >> Editor's draft XHTML docuent of the test-cases as well. It would also be
> >> good to get a co-editor who will be one of the implementers. Would
> >> Soeren
> >> or one of the OpenLink folks be interested?
> >
> > This exists [1] and for now I work with Boris there, but very happy for
> > someone else to take over this.
>
> Great! Let's keep the edits in the HTML version, and if either Soeren or
> someone from OpenLink would want to be editors, that would be great -
> documents can have three editors :)
>
> Anyways, need to make sure all editors have proper CVS access.

In case it's easier, members of the RDB2RDF WG automagically have rw
privs on https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/FeDeRate/file/tip/sharedtestdata/ .
This would allow for anyone in the group to commit. I've placed the
Direct Mapping tests in
  https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/FeDeRate/file/tip/sharedtestdata/directmappingspec/
for your viewing/tweaking/copying pleasure.
  hg clone https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/FeDeRate/
  cd FeDeRate/sharedtestdata/directmappingspec/
  ls

Your user account is your W3C web access username and password.

--
-ericP