Re: New Participant in the RDB2RDF Working Group

Percy,

Welcome. The latest version of the R2RML Editor's draft (version 1.37)
is available at:

    * http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/rdb2rdf/r2rml/Overview.html

If you have time, please review this latest version and share your
comments with the WG. It is much simpler IMO than the R2RML First
Working Draft.

Thanks,
- Souri.