Re: A Direct Mapping of Relational Data to RDF is FPWD

On Thu, Nov 18, 2010 at 11:45, Juan Sequeda <juanfederico@gmail.com> wrote:
> Alex,
>
> On Thu, Nov 18, 2010 at 10:26 AM, Alex Miller <alexdmiller@yahoo.com> wrote:
>> We are interested in supporting these specs moving forward although I'm
>> not sure yet when we'll start working on it.  If things move along favorably
>> we may also be able to open source the implementation at some point.
>> I was surprised (and delighted) to see the Scala syntax in the spec too.
>> :)
>
> Kudos to Eric.

Thanks! I was born with a prescient knowledge of Scala and it just
flows from me.
No, wait, Alexandre Bertails taught me everything I know about Scala
over the last year
so I'm gracefully passing your Kudos to him (and his training in
formal modelling).

--
-ericP
office: +1.617.258.5741