Re: new R2RML version with significant changes: please review

Hi Souri

On 16/11/2010 5:44, Souripriya Das wrote:
> Boris,
>
> Thanks for sending the updated figures. Seema and I have incorporated
> the new figures in the latest version.
My pleasure .... :)
> However, there are a few small changes needed as noted below.
> (These are mainly due to removal of ValueMap and replacement of
> rr:value and rr:graphValue with rr:template and rr:graphTemplate
> properties, respectively.)
I will update the figures this week.
Regarding figure 1, maybe you can adjust the size of the figure, it is
too big now.
Also, I was thinking to provide some figures (as overview) to the most
important sections of a mapping: SubjectMap and PredicateObjectMap

For the test cases I'm using rr:value property, it seems to be I have to
change some test cases now ..... ;)

Best

Boris