Re: Revised agenda for Nov 9 Telcon

All,

I know this is on very short notice, and we shouldn't set ourselves under
too much pressure, but can I ask everyone who is able to to have a look at
the following two documents:

 http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/rdb2rdf/directGraph/alt

 http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/rdb2rdf/directGraph/

The goal of tomorrow's telecon would be to get consensus on the "text"
(i.e., not the *formalism*).

Thanks a lot for your patience - I'm confident that, at the end of the day,
this will work out fine.

Cheers,
      Michael

--