propose to cancel formalisms call in 1 hour

Marcello and I just finished an hour of document hacking. We agree
that getting the documents merged is a priority and prefer to use the
time for editing and comparing rather than discussing.

In accordance with Harry's suggestion, Marcelo and I see the best path
forward if we can steal from each other's documents and gradually make
them the same. Juan, what's your feeling on that?

* Harry Halpin <hhalpin@w3.org> [2010-11-04 16:09-0000]

--
-ericP