Re: Default Mapping and tomorrow's telcon

Juan,

On 3 Nov 2010, at 23:57, Juan Sequeda wrote:
> Besides, Richard has given us tons of comments which we are in the
> process of incorporating. So my original proposal still stands.

Let me be extremely clear here: My comments on the /alt draft were not
an endorsement of that version over Eric's; I have not read Eric's
version.

To be honest, as someone who isn't participating in the side
teleconferences, I am quite lost about what's going on here. I was
assuming that those participating in the side teleconferences had
agreed that you and Marcelo were to make an editorial pass over Eric's
work, in order to finally produce a unified document. Apparently that
was not the case.

Richard