Re: many to many tables in the direct mapping

mmmm... true.

But there is a default way to do it.  I'm considering the following
use-case:

1) I know my schema and I know that I have many-to-many tables.
2) I want to expose my relational data as RDF with the default mapping.
3) I'll run the default mapping with the many-to-many option enable
4) viola! I pushed a button and thanks to the default mapping, my whole rdb
is in rdf

If I did not include many-to-many option in the default mapping, then I
would have to run the default mapping, get a R2RML file, customize it and
then run the system again.

I don't see any harm of presenting the default many-to-many mapping and let
everybody know that it is an optional thing.

Juan Sequeda
+1-575-SEQ-UEDA
www.juansequeda.com