Re: Default Mapping and tomorrow's telcon

Michael and all,

First we need to get comments back from everybody soon about section 2.

We then need to have some discussion about 2.3.3 and 2.3.4.

After that, we need to talk about the formal notation. I would like to
propose the following:

Lets have all three notations: set, datalog and relational alegrbra.

Therefore everybody can be happy.

If things go smoothly, I think we can have this out in 2 weeks.

Juan Sequeda
+1-575-SEQ-UEDA
www.juansequeda.com