Re: Who will be at SemTech and willing to participate in panel?

Although not part of the WG... I will be there, too.

Back when the panel was planned I also offered Harry and Ahmed that, if needed, I am happy to moderate the panel, though being an outsider from a technical point of view. My offers of course holds, you guys tell me!

Ivan

On May 27, 2010, at 23:42 , Lee Feigenbaum wrote:

> I'd be glad to be involved.
>
> Lee
>

> On 5/27/10, Juan Sequeda <juanfederico@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Dan and I will be there