Re: RDB2RDF WG...

Ahmed,

> Wanted to say good bye and enjoyed working with you for the last few months.
> I just sent my notice to W3C about splitting from the WG for business reasons.

Frankly, this comes as a surprise and I'm very sad to hear this. Thank you
very much for your work on ramping up the WG and your input to the
documents!

> Wish you well and I know you will do good work.

As next week's telecon, Tue 1 Jun, is mainly reserved for discussing your
outstanding issues regarding the UC document, may I ask you if you'd be
willing to join us once more so that we can properly address them? I'd
personally very much appreciate it if you could invest this one more hour.

Once again, thanks a lot for your work so far and wish you all the best as
well!

Cheers,
      Michael

--