Re: Images of RDB2RDF options updated

I am reviewing the Requirements document and, I must admit, I too am
confused by the three options?
Does option 2 imply two mapping steps?  This does not make sense.

I see 2 options:
1. The ontology is derived from the RDB Schema and the
primaryKey/ForeignKey relationships.
2. The ontology comes from somewhere else and the Relational Schema and
data is mapped onto it.

If you disagree, please motivate option 2 for me.

I have other comments on the document but let's get this sorted out first.

All the best, Ashok