Re: Images of RDB2RDF options updated

Ahmed,

I agree that Option 1 is a subset of Option 2. However Option 1 tackles the
specific case when no domain ontology is involved.

However, we can just use two images (Option 2 and Option 3) and explicitly
state that in Option 2 there is a possibility of just generating the Local
Ontology and not involving the domain ontology. That is fine by me.

What does everybody else think?

Juan Sequeda
+1-575-SEQ-UEDA
www.juansequeda.com