Re: review request for http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/rdb2rdf/use-cases/

* Juan Sequeda <juanfederico@gmail.com> [2010-05-08 18:32-0500]
> I'm guessing everybody is suppose to send their reviews by email, right?

Yep, textual suggestions which we can evaluate as a group, à la

- Using traditional RDB2RDF translation methods the RDF
- representation for the two example tables coming from two
  different databases is shown below:

+ RDB2RDF translation methods allow us to merged data from
+ different databases. The RDF representation for two tables from
  different databases is shown below:

or

+ 2.7 UC7 - Sharing federation descriptions
+
+ A researcher has isolated a pulmonary disfunction associated with a
+ defect in a rat gene. She wants to find homologous genes in humans and
+ search for (human) patients with appropriate symptoms. She issues a
+ query to a federating query engine, which segments the query into
+ patterns appropriate to an rCAD and a clinical database.
+
+ A Mapping from relational data defines an RDF interface graph. Sharing
+ this definition allows federating query engines to direct queries to
+ appropriate endpoints.

> Just a quick reminder that we should do this (including myself) in the next
> two days :)

And I'll try to stay on top of the suggestions as they come in.

--
-ericP