Re: Role of the Ontology and Expressivity - to discuss on telcon

I don't see conflation of concepts/terms.   What I have been hearing,
and trying to influence,
is that each individual has a  definition of a term and when they
speak they assume the people
listening agree with their definition.

I hope the irony of this on a set of people, (us),  committed to the
developing the semantic web is not lost.

Regrets for today.  I have an end of semester fire to attend to.

Dan