Re: Minutes and action items from March 16 Telcon

On Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 5:02 PM, Juan Sequeda <juanfederico@gmail.com> wrote:
> Marcelo, it is because of day light savings time.
> For today's meeting, and I think next week, everybody except the US, has to
> connect one hour before.

I see, my mistake. I just arrived in Oxford yesterday, so I got
confused about the time of the meeting.

> We really missed having you today on the call. Lets continue the discussion
> over email

I am sorry that I missed this meeting, I really wanted to participate
in this discussion (in fact, today I had a chat after lunch with Axel
Polleres trying to understand the new functionalities of SPARQL).

Lets continue the discussion over email.

All the best,

Marcelo