Re: f2f meeting

Hi Ashok,all

First of all, apologies for the scribbing today, but I don't recognize
all of you by your voice yet.

I have minor questions regarding your email.

On 11/06/2010 14:03, ashok malhotra wrote:
> Hi Eric, several points:
>
> AGENDA
> My top priority is to try and make progress to R2RML at the f2f.
> So, both teams should be prepared to present their approaches.
I wasn't aware that there are teams in the WG, one team for approach.
The approaches are: the SQL  and the Customized?
Sorry if my question is trivial.

Last question, even if I'm not going to be at the F2F, is there any way
to contribute?

Thanks and regards

Boris