Re: D2RQ and Revelytix semantics

Hi Juan

Good analysis.
I just want to point out that the R2O mapping language [1] follows the
same philosophy of the D2RQ. It is database-instance-only and is XML-based.
I can include the R2O examples in your document if you want. Maybe it
would be good for comparison purposes.

Looking forward to Alex's presentation .

Boris

[1] http://www.cs.man.ac.uk/~ocorcho/documents/SWDB2004_BarrasaEtAl.pdf