Re: RDB2RDF by Revelytix

Alex, Ashok,

Thanks a lot for your offer to present your system and share your
experiences, Alex! So, I understand you're not available this week [1] and
as I'm on leave for the next couple of weeks I'm going to ask Ashok (who
will be chairing the meetings) to put it on the agenda for next week - ok
with both of you?

Cheers,
      Michael

[1] http://twitter.com/puredanger/status/18863103001