Re: RDB2RDF WG agenda for 2010-07-13 meeting 1600 UTC

Dear All,

Please notice that there is an updated version of the document:

http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/rdb2rdf/wiki/Database-Instance-Only_and_Database-Instances-and-Schema_Mapping

This is the version that we are going to present in the conference call.

All the best,

Marcelo

>>> http://linkeddata.deri.ie/