Re: RDB2RDF WG agenda for 2010-07-13 meeting 1600 UTC

Hi everybody

Marcelo and I have been working this past week on the semantics of the
mapping language. We have described our work here:

http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/rdb2rdf/wiki/Database-Instance-Only_and_Database-Instances-and-Schema_Mapping

In this document we propose two mapping languages:

- Database-Instance-Only mapping: this mapping only considers the
database instances and is not very expressive
- Databae-Instance-and-Schema mapping: this mapping includes database
instances and the schema. This is a much more expressive language,
however it is higher order

The doc includes examples of each mapping.

Please add an item in the agenda so Marcelo can present this to the
group

Cheers

Juan Sequeda
www.juansequeda.com