Re: Linked Data Aspects of R2RML

On Fri, 15 Jan 2010, Juan Sequeda wrote:

> This is the owl:sameAs problem, which I think we should not spend time
> discussing at the moment.
>
> As Michael said, let's pin down what the charter really means. I did get a
> head of myself thinking more of the application side. However, I think that
> we should offer a mechanism of reusing existing identifiers.

The obvious solution would be to have some sort of standardized part or
R2RML (thinking of API calls here, but that's not quite the right
paradigm) for  retrieving a list of *likely* correct identifiers, with a
possibly a "I'm Lucky" button for a given text string (or text string
plus values) for getting suggested APIs.

 		cheers,
 			harry

>>> href="http://myrentalstore.com/resource/Classics">