RE: Follow up on today's conference call...

Yes, we'll need ideally Orri and Richard to join on this proposal!

My thinking is that the simple mapping file can do ETL dumps re D2RQ, and
then the real mapping can be done via the SQL-based methodology put
forward by Ashok et al. So consider the D2RQ way a sort of subset
perhaps...need to think more on this.