Re: Minutes of 2010-12-07 telecon

On Dec 7, 2010, at 20:41 , Juan Sequeda wrote:

> Hi Everybody,
>
> Just checked the minutes. Maybe my last email didn't go through but I already started to compile the list of speaking opportunities:
>
> http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/rdb2rdf/wiki/RDB2RDF_Publicity
>
> Top priority: Semtech. Deadline is January 17. However I'm on the advising committee so I'm sure that if we need an extension, we can get it :)

I am also on that committee. But I do not think we should use that for an extension.

> Now the issue is, what should we do. Hopefully we can go all out: Panel + 1 hour talk + half day tutorial (assuming we have implementation)

The number of a full morning tutorials is limited. I also do not see a panel this time. My preference would be a full (ie, 1.5 hours') session at the main conference. The size of the audience may be higher and it may be easier to get such a slot.

Ivan

> Juan Sequeda
> +1-575-SEQ-UEDA
> www.juansequeda.com
>

> On Tue, Dec 7, 2010 at 12:31 PM, Michael Hausenblas <michael.hausenblas@deri.org> wrote:
>
> All,
>
> The minutes of today's meeting are now available for review at [1] - thanks
> a lot to Ivan for scribing! A rather short call today with few new actions.
> Next week, Tue 14 Dec 2010 is the last time we meet this year - think about
> when we want to resume our calls in the new year (4th Jan or 11th Jan 2011).
>
> Cheers,
>      Michael
>
> [1] http://www.w3.org/2010/12/07-rdb2rdf-minutes.html
>
> --
> Dr. Michael Hausenblas, Research Fellow
> LiDRC - Linked Data Research Centre
> DERI - Digital Enterprise Research Institute
> NUIG - National University of Ireland, Galway
> Ireland, Europe
> Tel. +353 91 495730
> http://linkeddata.deri.ie/
> http://sw-app.org/about.html