Minutes of 2010-12-07 telecon

From: Michael Hausenblas <michael.hausenblas@deri.org>
Date: Tue, 07 Dec 2010 18:31:08 +0000
To: RDB2RDF WG <public-rdb2rdf-wg@w3.org>

All,

The minutes of today's meeting are now available for review at [1] - thanks
a lot to Ivan for scribing! A rather short call today with few new actions.
Next week, Tue 14 Dec 2010 is the last time we meet this year - think about
when we want to resume our calls in the new year (4th Jan or 11th Jan 2011).

Cheers,
      Michael

[1] http://www.w3.org/2010/12/07-rdb2rdf-minutes.html

--