Re: RDB2RDF in the news ...

From: Juan Sequeda <juanfederico@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 4 Dec 2010 12:23:40 -0600
To: Michael Hausenblas <michael.hausenblas@deri.org>
Cc: RDB2RDF WG <public-rdb2rdf-wg@w3.org>
Awesome

Glad to know that the author has even read a paper that I wrote:

Much of the data on websites is stored in relational databases. In fact,
according to the Association for Computing Machinery, over 70% of existing
websites derive data from relational databases. Given this volume of
information stored relationally, the promise of the semantic web requires
making this content easily accessible.

That is a paragraph, with a bit of rephrasing, coming straight out of a
paper that I wrote :)

Juan Sequeda
+1-575-SEQ-UEDA
www.juansequeda.com