Re: Change meeting times?

>> We could do another Doodle or WBS, but from my earlier recollection the
>> other alternative that worked was either one hour earlier on Tuesday or
>> the same time (i.e. 12:00 ET, 9:00 AM Pacific Time) on Monday.
>
> I'm strictly against opening this can of worms (again). We had it already
> (twice) and only painfully slowly agreed on this slot.
>
> Will Marcelo, Dan, and Juan miss a few telecons (assuming this is for one
> semester)? Yes, obviously.
>
> Will this impact the overall work? I assume not, as we should and will
> heavily use the mailing list to continue the discussions kicked-off at the
> meetings.
>
> I personally offer to support you three Marcelo, Dan, and Juan to make
> sure
> that you're best represented at the telecons and your contributions are
> not
> lost, but please do understand that (even if we manage to find a new slot
> accommodating you), next week there might be two other people that are
> unhappy with this slot and this continues over and over again. We are
> already behind schedule and I'd be very thankful if we do not waste too
> much
> time on administrative issues such as this.

Quick question: I do consider Marcelo, Dan, and Juan's contributions very
important, and we need to have some formal semantics for the approach. The
question is: How many telecons are we talking about missing? A month's
worth, or all telecons until next semester (i.e. 3 months worth)? Is there
anyway you can re-order your (what I am assuming are) teaching or
seminars?