Re: Use Cases

Juan,

Thanks and agree - will take this input as an intro for sec 2. [1].

BTW, I might extend the use cases with an example re GoodRelations (assuming
a vendor who has products and wants to offer some 'price compare' or the
like), which would strengthen 3. and 4.

Cheers,
      Michael

[1] http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/rdb2rdf/use-cases/#uc