Re: This is me nagging to all use case owners

As written, my two use cases are specifically designed to tease out
certain aspects of expressivity. As such, I'm not inclined to add a lot
of surrounding context which might detract from the meat of the use
case. Please do let me know if there are key bits of the two use cases
that are unclear, and I'll be glad to flesh those bits out.

Lee