Re: Introduction: Michael Hausenblas

Hello all,

I too am new to the group. I am the AC rep with Metatomix and just
joined the group this morning.

I have been leveraging Semantic Technology since 2001 in various
capacities. I started really diving into OWL & RDF with Cerebra
initially and continued with Siderean, Financial Times Search and now
Metatomix. In each stop, a consistent hurdle in any client engagement
was taking existing data in relational databases and turning it into
RDF for: reasoning over (Cerebra); relational navigation (Siderean,
FTS); and getting a 360 degree view of some Thing where its
characteristics were housed in disparate sources (Metatomix). Its this
background that creates to my interest in this group.

Skype ID: sabatla
LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/batla

I look forward to our collaboration.

Cheers,