Re: ISSUE-3

I'm sure we will all have different points of views and opinions on this.

For example, the way we have done this (and we have shown this in our dexa
paper [1]): We have mapped the create table to classes, except if the tables
are binary relations, then they would map to object properties. How do we
automatically do this? Reading the data dictionary or using describe
operation.

I apologize for being a bit behind on this but I've been under the weather.
I'm in the processing of finishing the list and I will take Ahmed's
suggestion of writing justifications. We can then discuss this tomorrow.

[1] http://www.springerlink.com/content/mv58805364k31734/

Juan Sequeda, Ph.D Student
Dept. of Computer Sciences
The University of Texas at Austin