Re: SWObjects slides for Tue

From: Eric Prud'hommeaux <eric@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 7 Dec 2009 18:32:47 -0500
To: public-rdb2rdf-wg@w3.org, Alexandre Bertails <bertails@w3.org>
* Eric Prud'hommeaux <eric@w3.org> [2009-12-05 17:16-0500]
> I'll be working on this more, but here's a start on the slides
> introducing algebra for RDB->RDF and (corresponding) SPARQL->SQL
> mappings.

I broke the link on the wiki (pointed to my laptop).
  http://www.w3.org/2009/Talks/1215-SWObjects-egp/
covers everything I want to tomorrow. I've covered
most of the algebra differences between SPARQL over
an SQL triples view and SPARQL over generic (e.g. 3FN)
relational data.

I know that a lot of this requires the narrative in
my head, but if anyone notices something conspicuously
absent by tomorrow's call, let me know.

--
-ericP