Re: R2RML ontology bug? constant shortcut property definition not according to spec.

Martin,

I can confirm that the domain definitions for rr:subject, rr:predicate, rr:object and rr:graph in https://www.w3.org/ns/r2rml.ttl do not match (or even resemble) the specification.

There are numerous other problems with the OWL representation of this namespace document.

I’m afraid the document is unfit for purpose and best ignored.

Richard