Re: rrx:languageColumn extension

Thank you for your comment, Vladimir!
The WG is now closed.  We have received a few minor comments
and suggested improvements.  I'm keeping track of them and if we ever
reopen the WG to address them we will certainly consider your suggestion.

If you are working on an implementation, you can add this feature as a vendor
extension.  If you do, please send a comment to the list.
All the best, Ashok