Re: Blank nodes as subject maps in R2RML

From: Tomasz Pluskiewicz <tomasz.pluskiewicz@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2012 22:19:46 +0200
To: Juan Sequeda <juanfederico@gmail.com>
Cc: David McNeil <dmcneil@revelytix.com>, public-rdb2rdf-comments@w3.org
Thank you for answering. Also, let me answer here again.

I forgot to mention I intended the mapping as default mapping for
table without primary key.

In my oppinion by default direct mapping should generate a blank node
for each row. And I do have mixed feelings about the behavior not
preserving duplicate rows.

Regards,
Tomasz