Re: Blank nodes as subject maps in R2RML

Hello again.

Sorry to revive an old topic, but I have recenlty realized the root of
my question.

The R2RML specs at http://www.w3.org/TR/r2rml/#dfn-term-map state
clearly that "A term map must be exactly one of the following: a
constant-valued term map, a column-valued term map, a template-valued
term map." Doesn't this mean that a term map

<StudentsTriplesMap> rr:subjectMap
[
    rr:termType rr:BlankNode;
    rr:class <http://example.com/Student>
];

is in fact invalid, having no explicit rr:constant, rr:column or
rr:template property?

Regards,
Tomasz