Implementation reporst for r2rml4net

From: Tomasz Pluskiewicz <tomasz.pluskiewicz@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2012 18:45:08 +0200
To: public-rdb2rdf-comments@w3.org
Hi

I would like to submit implementation reports of my r2rml4net library.

Please note though that I had to change some of the SQL DDL scripts,
because the MSSQL Server I used for tests is not fully compatible with
Core SQL 2008. You can view those changes on my repository clone here:
https://bitbucket.org/r2rml4net/test-cases. Please tell me what is
your view on that.

Also I would like you to tell me what other DBMS would like me to test
r2rml4net with. I see that other implementors test with other DBMS and
some don't.

Regards,
Tomasz