Re: A way to generate PK-strings or new blank nodes

On Thu, Oct 20, 2011 at 11:36 AM, Fabian Pijcke <fabian.pijcke@gmail.com>wrote:

> because I don't know the fields into my tables,
> I cannot create a template that will make only unique
> values, and I cannot do it for blank node labels anymore.

<snip>

> Or perhaps does anybody know a way to generate the
> PK-string using an R2RML mapping ? Please let me know ...

Fabian - I may not properly understand what you are asking, but perhaps this
would work: write a SQL query to query the underlying data and include a row
identifier column. Use that query as a logical table in an R2RML mapping and
define the subject URI in terms of the row identifier.

-David